Managing your catering offering – planning for profit and success
Tuesday 4th May 2021, 6pm
Ahead of indoor hospitality re-opening on 17th May, we are hosting a zoom session for members to come together to discuss our catering highs and lows.
The session will be hosted by FRA Chairman Rob Copley, and we are delighted to be joined by Salim Sajid, catering director for award winning garden centre emporiums Rosebourne and Beckwith Garden Restaurant.
Salim has over 20 years’ experience within all aspects of the catering industry and has been involved extensively in menu design, project management and concept development as well as detailed operational and marketing management focusing on delivering quality and profit.
Salim will tell us about:
- His experiences in bringing catering into retail environments
- The challenges & opportunities this brings, and how best to approach
- The concepts at Beckworth and Rosebourne, and how the restaurants operate
- How to be more profitable and efficient in your catering offering
- Key categories for sales / profit growth in catering
The session will be rounded off with a round table discussion and Q&A. FRA members can register for their FREE place here.
Not a member of the FRA? Please contact Jenny Rose to find out more and express your interest firstname.lastname@example.org