Fieldfare has been selling delicious loose, frozen food for over 40 years. From small beginnings, this family-owned business based in the Kent countryside now supplies over 450 farm shops, food halls and independents and fine food retailers.
With over 90% of the range sold loose, your customers can scoop or pick exactly what they need sold with minimal packaging. This also offers a clever, cost effective way for them to shop whether they are cooking just for themselves or a family.
With over 90 products to choose from, the range spans juicy berries, pre-chopped Tuscan Roasting Vegetables and individual All Butter Croissants, for baking over the holiday. Choose from show-stopping dishes like creamy Coquilles St Jacques, Smoked Salmon Roulade and indulgent puddings including rich, velvety Chocolate Fondant and Panna Cotta, with the perfect wobble.
Easy cooking instructions are provided on in-freezer product cards or can be found online at www.field-fare.com for the simple cooking instructions
So why choose Fieldfare?
- We’ll provide a dedicated Sales Manager who will help recommend and review your range and monitor sales
- Branding and point-of-sale provided and installed free
- A delicious range boasting award-winning products
- A frozen, no-waste range with no wasted profit
- Low freezer running costs – 2.5 times more efficient than uprights
- Easy email or telephone ordering
- Day 1 for day 3 deliveries (free for orders over 25 cases)
- Marketing support – social media assets, POS and posters
- Adverting support – we’ve advertised the brand to over 7m ‘sophisticated foodies’ – with the sole purposed of driving them into YOUR shops and food halls
But don’t just take our word for it…
“In a time where point of differences are more important than ever we are proud to stock Fieldfare. The range is wide and caters for most needs on lots of different levels. The product has minimal packaging and therefore appeals to the eco conscious as well as the body conscious as most of the range is healthy.
We have also been delighted to have our older customers comment on how it enables them to buy little and often which gives them a reason to come into store more regularly, whilst helping them budget in difficult financial times. Bravo Fieldfare” Dorset stockist