Exploring the challenges of re-opening your cafe/restaurant when the time is right
PLUS bringing back your furloughed team
Tuesday 19th May, 6.00pm
THIS SESSION HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE, BUT YOU CAN WATCH BACK BELOW.
Hosted by Elliot Rich, The Alternative Board (TAB). Elliot will share his practical advice on how other sectors are considering the return to work for some or all of their people and how this relates to Farm Shop Retail members.
Everyone wanted to talk about furlough and now no one wants to talk about furlough!
The key question now is how and when do we return to work, is there a new norm and has this lockdown period masked some of the challenges we were already facing some months before in our business which have just been kicked down the road.
- Your confidence to bring some or all of your team back
- Essential preparations for safe physical distancing at work
- What does re-opening a café or PYO look like
- Re-establishing working relationships & expectations
- Marketing & PR – sustaining loyalty