Farm Retail Awards 2021 – entries now OPEN!
The Farm Retail Awards celebrate the best farm retailers across the UK. The awards provide an opportunity for farm shops, farmers’ markets and trade suppliers to stand out against their competitors. They are the only Awards that are judged by fellow Farm Retailers. All members of the Farm Retail Association are eligible to enter the awards free of charge.
Why you should enter the Awards
- FREE to enter with a simple submission process
- One of the most respected awards in the industry
- A chance to recognise your team and promote your achievements to your customers
- Each finalist will receive a FREE mystery shopping report as part of the judging process
- Finalists included in PR & marketing in the lead up to the awards undertaken by the Farm Retail Association
- Finalists will be provided with a pack of resources (finalist logo, social media ads) to promote your status as a finalist
- Finalists showcased at the Awards Gala Dinner at the Annual Conference
Stage one: Application forms are reviewed by the judging panel. Judges are looking for passion and enthusiasm, alongside any examples of recent successes. Your application form will be assessed alongside your website, social media, and review sites to gain an understanding of you and your business. A shortlist of finalists will be selected.
Stage Two: Additional data will be collected via an independent judging visit. This could include a site visit, phone interviews and a review of social media. The judge will score the business against identified performance criteria. These reports will be made available to finalists free of charge following the announcement of winners.
How to enter
- Read the guidance notes. Download the entry form Word file for the award(s) you wish to enter (see below)
- Complete the entry form and don’t forget to share your supporting evidence (criteria for this is outlined on the entry form). The judges will also check your website, social media and review sites.
- Return completed submissions to email@example.com no later than Friday 6th November 2020. Please ensure your email is no more than 10mb in total. Use a file transfer site if needed for large images etc. You will receive an e-mail to confirm we have received your entry.