Virtual Farm Tour Down under
The Farm Retail Association are delighted to have partnered with Chestnut Brae Farm, an award-winning business in SW Australia.
- Watch the film via YouTube link below at leisure
- Register for our live Q&A with John and Linda Stanley taking place on Wednesday 9th June at 10.30am – e-mail email@example.com or call 01423 546214 to register
Go behind the scenes at this incredible business – we challenge you not to be inspired by the journey John & Linda have been on – their passion is catching!
What does this event entail?
- Professionally filmed tour of the business including insights into the agricultural landscape of SW Australia (shared ahead of time to watch at leisure)
- Accompanying workbook to allow you to focus on tips shared in the film which are of value to your business
- Live Q&A with John and Linda Stanley, delivered via zoom on Wednesday 9th June at 10.30am
About Chestnut Brae Farm
Chestnut Brae Farm is 70 idyllic acres of mature organic sweet chestnut forests that were planted biodynamically in 1985, mushroom crops, heirloom vegetables and heritage animals that are all farmed sustainably using regenerative agriculture and holistic management.
- Runner up in the Food and Beverage Innovation Finals in 2021 in SW Australia
- National Finalists in the 2021 Delicious Awards for Chestnut Fed Pork
- Winner of the 2017 Regional Achievement and Community Award for Agricultural Innovation
- Only farm to be in the finals of the WA Tourism Awards in 2020
Many of you will know John and Linda Stanley from consultancy and conference sessions at our conferences. Now we have the opportunity to discover what they do on their own farm.